1. Fish. Fish is high in healthy omega 3 fatty acids thereby eat plenty of fish.
2. Eggs. Eggs pack a powerful protein punch and are high in B12, which increases energy.
3. Oatmeal. The cereal’s soluble fiber content in oat helps lower cholesterol levels. It also reduce cardiovascular risk factors. Oats contain complex carbohydrates, as well as water-soluble fiber. Oatmeal is also a good source of folate and potassium.
4. Fruits and vegetables. They are rich in nutrients and helps in digestion and detoxification processes.
5. Beets. They contain a great variety of protective carotenoids and their dietary nitrates can be converted to nitric oxide.
6. Cruciferous Vegetables. They are also known as “Brassica vegetables”which include a wide array of green foods, such as cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, bok choy, radish, and kale.Cruciferous vegetables are rich in nutrients including glucosinolates, which are key in detoxification processes.
7. Peanut butter. Peanut butter has protein, carbs and sugars. It is a good source of Vitamin E,magnesium and folate. It’s a great recovery food.
8. Avocado. Avocado is an excellent source of fiber,potassium,vitamin E and folate.
9. Cheese. It is high in protein and contain calcium,vitamin B12,riboflavin,and zinc.The best lower fat natural cheeses include fresh goat cheese,hard parmesan,and feta.
10. Granola. A great fiber rich,energy dense snack.